Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Aloha from Wednesday! ;)

It is a happy day :) This morning I made a delicious breakfast smoothie:

almond milk (soaked almonds overnight)
1 banana
small handful blueberries
1 tsp maca powder
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1 Tbsp flax seeds (ground this morning)
1 scoop Alive! brand supplement
3 Tbsp E3-Live
1 capful flax oil w/ vegetarian DHA
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp hemp seeds
mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy and ridiculously filling.

I used the almond meal left over from making milk on my face, with some raw honey.
I am going to be juice-feasting again starting June 22 - for 9 days. Pretty excited about that! And I'm doing lots of promotion for my event in July: Matt Monarch & Angela Stokes (who are about to get married!) will be doing a talk here in Houston about nutrition and the raw food diet...very exciting!

I just started reading a beautiful book: Tree, A Life Story by David Suzuki & Wayne Grady

I love trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment